Here is the programme of a workshop on Climate Politics in small European states that I am organising in Dublin City University on 1 and 2 June with Diarmuid Torney (Dublin City University) and Neil Carter (University of York).
About a dozen colleagues will be coming to DCU to discuss climate policy and politics in a range of small European states over two days.
At 4pm on Wednesday 1 June, we will hold a policymakers’ roundtable discussion, which will include contributions from:
– H.E. Ambassador Carsten Søndergaard (Embassy of Denmark)
– Eamon Ryan T.D. (Leader of the Green Party)
– Julie O’Neill (Chair of the board of the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland)
– John O’Neill (Principal Officer with responsibility for Climate Change, Department of Communications, Climate Change & Natural Resources – TBC)
– Dr. Lorna Gold (Head of Policy and Advocacy, Trócaire)
– Dr. Matthew Crowe (Director of the Office of Evidence & Assessment, Environmental Protection Agency)
If you would like to attend the roundtable or any of the research panels, you can register here on our Eventbrite page. Please indicate which panel(s) you wish to attend.
The workshop is supported financially by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES), the Irish Association for Contemporary European Studies (IACES) and Dublin City University (DCU).